Last Updated: May 6, 2018
Information That PDG Collects
PDG collects Personal Information in a number of ways, all of which are covered by this policy. These include, among others, information received from:
• The Site. We may receive and store the information that you enter at the Site (including the PD Gladiators Scheduler software licensed from MindBodyOnline) or provide to us on a webpage. You can always choose not to provide some or all of the information that we request.
• Third parties. These include, among others, independent affiliates who conduct group exercise classes as part of the PD Gladiators Metro Atlanta Fitness Network (referred to in this policy as “Fitness Affiliates”). In the case of some PDG Services, we may receive this information based on a consent from you. In other cases, we may receive information because you participate in a program that utilizes or offers to you PDG Services or because we have purchased or otherwise acquired the information.
• Customer support tools and telephone calls. These include calls with and assistance from customer service, and other customer support tools, whether as part of a conversation with an individual representative of PDG or captured electronically or otherwise, e.g., by voicemail.
• Email. In order to make the email we send you more helpful and relevant to your interests, we receive and store certain types of information. For instance, if your computer supports this functionality, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email we send you. We may also receive a confirmation when you follow a hyperlink from one of our email messages to our website. If you want to stop receiving email from us, all bulk email will have an “Unsubscribe” option that will remove you from our mailing list automatically. You may also simply hit reply and type “unsubscribe” in the subject field or contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We don’t want to send you any information you don’t want, and we’d appreciate it if you unsubscribed rather than relegating our emails to your spam folder. (Internet service providers penalize organizations suspected of being spammers, and treating legitimate email as spam could unfairly jeopardize our standing with the ISPs.)
• Survey responses. From time-to-time we may request that you complete a survey regarding the Site, the PDG Services, your health or history or other matters.
• Your ordering or arranging for products or services on or through the Site.
• Other information provided by you or collected by our representatives including, for example, information received from donors or based on independent research by PDG.
Automated Information. As noted above, we may collect information about the Site pages that you use and how you use the Site in general. In addition to information that you purposely input, this information also includes:
• Device information
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). PDG may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your account or other Personal Information.
• Log information
When you use the Site or view content provided by PDG, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
o details of how you used PDG Services or the Site.
o Internet protocol address.
o device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
o cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
• Interests and favorites
We collect data about your interests and favorites, such as the PDG Services you use most often, information from your responses to questions, apps that you use and subjects or areas of interest to you. In addition to those you explicitly provide, your interests and favorites may also be inferred or derived from other data we collect.
• Location information
When you use a location-enabled service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
• Unique application numbers
Certain Site services may include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to PDG when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
• Local storage
We may collect and store information (including Personal Information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
Cookies and Do Not Track
Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. Our Site does not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that we collect information about your online activity while you are using our Services. We do not collect online activity after you leave our Site.
How PDG Uses the Information It Receives
We use the information we collect from our Site and PDG Services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect PDG and our users. We also may use this information to offer you tailored content or PDG Services.
When you contact PDG, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We use data we collect to deliver and personalize our communications with you. For example, we may use your email address to inform you about available PDG Services, inform you when a subscription is ending, let you know when security updates are available, update you or inquire about a service request, invite you to participate in a survey, or tell you that you need to take action to keep your account active.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our Site and PDG Services. We may combine Personal Information from one webpage or PDG Service on the Site with information, including Personal Information, from other PDG Services.
We use data to protect the security and safety of our products and our customers, to detect and prevent fraud, to confirm the validity of software licenses, and to resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We may block delivery of a communication or remove content if it violates our terms. We also may use data to develop aggregate analysis and business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of our business.
Information We May Share
We are not in the business of selling information about our Site visitors or users of PDG Services. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your data with certain third parties. We will share Personal Information with third parties:
• With your consent
We will share Personal Information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of PDG when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any particularly sensitive Personal Information.
• For external processing or with our partners. We provide Personal Information to our affiliates or other trusted businesses or persons for various reasons including:
o to process it for us, based on our instructions and in compliance with this policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
o to assist the third-party in performing a function on behalf of PDG or its own business. Such disclosures will be for activities related to PDG Services or our mission, e.g., to help Fitness Affiliates provide you with services.
• For legal reasons
We will share Personal Information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of PDG if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
o meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
o detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
o protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of PDG, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
• As part of a significant transaction
We also may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of PDG Services.
Access to Information About You
Links to Third Party Sites
If you believe a child who is under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at:
P.O. Box 467691
Atlanta, GA 31146
Or call: (770) 450-0792
Notices and Revisions