Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us!
PD Gladiators™ is a nonprofit organization devoted to combating Parkinson’s disease with vigorous exercise. Our mission is to focus the attention of people with PD and the medical community on the role of exercise in slowing the progression of PD and to make community-based exercise programs available to people with PD and their care partners. Our mission can only be achieved with the help of volunteers like you.
We need volunteers to help out with the following:
- Fitness class assistance
- Event planning
- Case management – phone calls and emails to participants
- Community outreach – tabling at local events
- Media and marketing
- Grant writing
- Administrative support
- Clinical outreach – visiting neurology offices, distributing materials
- Corporate sponsorship solicitation
- Graphic design work (brochures, newsletters, website, social media ads)
- And more — contact us today with your idea for involvement. There is truly something for everyone!
Ready to get started? Please take a minute to complete our short volunteer survey.
We will contact you to review the survey results and discuss volunteer areas of interest. In the meantime, please feel free to contact Annie Long, Associate Director of PD Gladiators, at email@example.com.